Christ has no body but yours; no hands, no feet on earth but yours.
Yours are the eyes through which his Compassion looks out upon the world.
Yours are the feet with which He walks to do Good.
Yours are the hands with which He Blesses all the World.
- Prayer of St. Teresa of Avila
Welcome to St. Thomas Episcopal Church!
Thanks be to God, forever and ever! Alleluia! Alleluia!
St. Thomas Episcopal Church accepts all people and we commit to:
- - Celebrating the Eucharist regularly
- - Keeping a personal and community discipline of prayer and study
- - Proclaiming the Good News of Jesus Christ by promoting justice, peace and love
- - Nurturing God’s people as we grow in Christ
- - Living with thanksgiving, wonder and openness to God’s love
- - Restoring all People to unity with God and each other
We welcome EVERYONE! What is a Radically Welcoming Community?
It is a community that seeks to welcome the voices, presence, and power of many groups - especially those who have been defined as The Other, pushed to the margins, cast out, silenced and closeted - in order to help to shape the congregation’s common life and mission. -Stephanie Spellers, author of "Radical Welcome: Embracing God, the Other and the Spirit of Transformation."